Video coverage of the recent debate between Wayne Mapp and Jane Kelsey, promoted by the Fabian Society and The Standard is now available. You can view this content here:
- What is the point of such arrangements and what are the benefits and the risks? (Jane)
- What is the point of such arrangements and what are the benefits and the risks? (Wayne)
- What happens to New Zealand sovereignty, and is the intrusion on New Zealand’s domestic affairs worth the deal?
- Is this the way we want the next century to be?
- Questions & Answers (to be posted shortly)
Thanks to Lyn Collie for filming and editing this debate at short notice, and to The Standard for their assistance.
During August the Fabian Society presented a series of eminent speakers, reflecting on the promise made by the Royal Commission for Auckland and the prospect for a liveable urban landscape.
An audio recording of the David Shand & Bill McKay session is available here, and of the Phil Twyford, Denise Bijoux and Paul Grimshaw session here. Available online for download are copies of the presentations by Bill McKay, Denise Bijoux and Paul Grimshaw.
- Geoff Bertram - Asset Values and Regulation
- Challenging the single narrative of global economic crisis
- Democracy & Diversity
- Asset Values, Regulation and Power Prices
- Voyage of a Lifetime - Christchurch
- TPPA Presentations Draw a Large Audience
- TPP Out of the Shadows
- Light-handed Regulation Series
- A Tale of Two Networks
- Trans-Pacific Partnership - High Stakes in Secret